This is a little bit of my Paris, if you go to Paris i will tell you this:
Don’t forget to:
- Visit Notre Dame inside out, if you are short in time just go all the way up. the view and the Gargolas are impressive, i read it in a book and i didn’t quite believe it till i visit, so don’t miss it.
- Of course the Louvre, i´ll create a post later. If you love modern art do not miss the Pompidou (love it!).
- If you are fan of Napoleon go to see his withe horse to the Mussé de l´Armée. PS. i love history, If you don´t just skip it.
- I heard, unfortunately just heard about the Orsay Museum, be careful with the schedule or cry like me.
- Go all the way up to the Eiffel Tower, take the stairs is more fun.
- If you have time Montmatre (Sacre de Coeur) and St. Germain are great for a walk and to get a painted portrait.
- Visit a Hemingway favorite café, we went to La Rotonde. Or go to the opera, or the ballet, unfortunately when i went there was nothing going on, but do it for me please!
- Of course eat pastries, any food and drink coffee. You´ll fall in love all over again!
- If you are looking for a place to stay we adore the Verneuil Hotel cozy, lovely and great service!
- Take the metro and walk, best way to get anywhere around.